Contour Line Drawing (outline and major details)
- Select an Object.
- Study it from all sides. Look at the angles and curves.
- Do a blind contour of your object for 30 seconds (at least one time).
- Drawing it on practice paper – get familiar with it.
- On your final paper:
- Draw your object at least 5 times in different perspectives and sizes with some going off the page. Tip: Start drawing lightly and then go over darker when you know you want to keep the lines.
- Have at least 3 areas of overlapping.